Updated: November 05, 2019
Downloads : 30,000+
Version: 1.8.1 (1008001)
Requires Android: Android 2.3, 2.3.1, 2.3.2(GINGERBREAD,API 9)
File Size: 24MB
APK Signature: df8c535a8a8b917d77b4c0f5562d116344ab9ce2
APK Md5: ccfe421bbf9d71bbf2beed3690ddf3cc
APK SH1: dcfdbd8e7f7ecd10d7733c4f6665c2e57982181c
Verified safe to installDownloads APK (24 MB)
* Bug fixes and move to latest Android SDK.
* Support for NVidia Shield
1.7.1 and 1.7.2:
* Added thunder, device specific fixes, additional controllers mappings.
* Optimisations for Nexus 7 and similar form factor devices
* Improved touch screen responsiveness
* Add mappings for wired and bluetooth controllers (as supported by your device): Wired XBox 360 Controller, Wired PS3 Controller, GameTel, MOGA, etc
How to install apk with obb dataTo install the APK with OBB/Data, you will need to have:
- APK file
- OBB or Data folder (usually a zip file downloaded from internet)
Install APK on Your Android Phone
First you need to install the APK file on your android phone. In order to do that, simply follow the steps below:
- Place the APK file in your phone’s SDcard or Internal memory (preferably external SDcard).
- Browse your phone memory/external memory and tap on the APK file.
- Click ‘install’
- Wait for the APK to install.
- Do not run the application yet.
- After successful installation, you need to place the Data / OBB file in the right place.