Updated: November 25, 2019
Downloads : 3,000+
Version: 1.0.1 (5)
Requires Android: Android 4.0.3, 4.0.4(ICE_CREAM_SANDWICH_MR1,API 15)
File Size: 1 MB
APK Signature: bd52f9bae12a9022d8aa349b3b58d666d8a4cca6
APK Md5: 3cf862d35d654f4f341af9b7fe0f3399
APK SH1: 13ef1592495e894c84d421d3b9215c36d2a991f0
Verified safe to installDownloads APK (1 MB)
* Renamed to "Unlocker" instead of donate key to remove confusion
* Additional information on main screen.
* Minor UI changes
* Auto detect whether free version installed or not and prompt user to install
* Updated support libraries
How to install apk with obb dataTo install the APK with OBB/Data, you will need to have:
- APK file
- OBB or Data folder (usually a zip file downloaded from internet)
Install APK on Your Android Phone
First you need to install the APK file on your android phone. In order to do that, simply follow the steps below:
- Place the APK file in your phone’s SDcard or Internal memory (preferably external SDcard).
- Browse your phone memory/external memory and tap on the APK file.
- Click ‘install’
- Wait for the APK to install.
- Do not run the application yet.
- After successful installation, you need to place the Data / OBB file in the right place.