Updated: April 17, 2019
Downloads : 3,000,000+
Version: 3.2.1 (9000644)
Requires Android: 5.0 (Lollipop, API 21)
File Size: 20.23 MB
APK Signature: 3faacc98bd8141cc2938732bd4ddb2103fa92e1b
APK Md5: 217602f8e73af228a8663eece07ab452
APK SH1: af69ac83dc9c8e2294d8553ce598fcbf6c0cbd6b
Verified safe to installDownloads APK (20 MB)
- bug fixes (detailed changelog in-app)
- fixed OneDrive not working anymore
- TIDAL track radio support
- ability to favorite TIDAL/Qobuz tracks from Now Playing/Playlist tabs
- ability to search Playlist tab for titles, artist, albums
- support of native playback for WMA, DSD, APE on recent Samsung devices
- fixed notification not showing properly On Xiaomi devices
- fixed various small UI issues and inconsistencies
- improved black theme
- other fixes and tweaks
How to install apk with obb dataTo install the APK with OBB/Data, you will need to have:
- APK file
- OBB or Data folder (usually a zip file downloaded from internet)
Install APK on Your Android Phone
First you need to install the APK file on your android phone. In order to do that, simply follow the steps below:
- Place the APK file in your phone’s SDcard or Internal memory (preferably external SDcard).
- Browse your phone memory/external memory and tap on the APK file.
- Click ‘install’
- Wait for the APK to install.
- Do not run the application yet.
- After successful installation, you need to place the Data / OBB file in the right place.