Updated: January 28, 2020
Downloads : 75,000+
Version: 5.2 (15)
Requires Android: Android 4.0, 4.0.1, 4.0.2(ICE_CREAM_SANDWICH,API 14)
File Size: 3 MB
APK Signature: 31ac4448dfc1e5414ebb0034a6d4b458566a4347
APK Md5: 5ffdabca66335d23839426a83199cd21
APK SH1: bcddf32dff7f435d677d29144146717cb5d47d3c
Verified safe to installDownloads APK (3 MB)
- Fixed Bug where total would not display correctly when adding multiple debts of the same amount.
- Fixed FC bug when resuming app.
- Upcoming: Next version will feature interest rates, debt sorting, and a tablet interface.
How to install apk with obb dataTo install the APK with OBB/Data, you will need to have:
- APK file
- OBB or Data folder (usually a zip file downloaded from internet)
Install APK on Your Android Phone
First you need to install the APK file on your android phone. In order to do that, simply follow the steps below:
- Place the APK file in your phone’s SDcard or Internal memory (preferably external SDcard).
- Browse your phone memory/external memory and tap on the APK file.
- Click ‘install’
- Wait for the APK to install.
- Do not run the application yet.
- After successful installation, you need to place the Data / OBB file in the right place.