Updated: November 13, 2019
Downloads : 30,000+
Version: 7.3.6 (61)
Requires Android: Android 5.0(LOLLIPOP,API 21)
File Size: 65 MB
APK Signature: 7025aa30be1030b6319f97a4414a3199fdef422c
APK Md5: 1c1bce184c176e503ee21195598e5d93
APK SH1: 74f74ae85b5317d246a69bf936bbbd1c0cfe5740
Verified safe to installDownloads APK (65 MB)
- Add STEP and IGES file support
- Add SolidWorks 2018 file support
Certain DXF/DWG files with non-ASCII characters in Annotations will not be displayed properly. We are working on this issue and will have an update soon.
How to install apk with obb dataTo install the APK with OBB/Data, you will need to have:
- APK file
- OBB or Data folder (usually a zip file downloaded from internet)
Install APK on Your Android Phone
First you need to install the APK file on your android phone. In order to do that, simply follow the steps below:
- Place the APK file in your phone’s SDcard or Internal memory (preferably external SDcard).
- Browse your phone memory/external memory and tap on the APK file.
- Click ‘install’
- Wait for the APK to install.
- Do not run the application yet.
- After successful installation, you need to place the Data / OBB file in the right place.