File Manager 2.2.0 (220) apk APK for Android
Published & copyrighted by
Updated: August 13, 2019
Downloads : 0+
Version: 2.2.0 (220)
Requires Android: Android 4.0.3+ (Ice Cream Sandwich MR1, API 15)
File Size: 6 MB
APK Signature: cf2180dfca52c2475d4309a6defc51cc563e3722
APK Md5: 0d6180b50227d1c42765b7e14f70d47c
APK SH1: 8e9bb52939062c136c208fc92aad7acc48d8a296
Verified safe to installDownloads APK (6 MB)
- Bug fixes and improvements
- We have changed the way to open files according to Google's policy. If you have a problem, you need to use compatibility mode. (Settings -> Default Apps -> Compatibility mode)
- SFTP : SSH key authentication
- Music player supports repeat, shuffle and network files
How to install apk with obb dataTo install the APK with OBB/Data, you will need to have:
- APK file
- OBB or Data folder (usually a zip file downloaded from internet)
Install APK on Your Android Phone
First you need to install the APK file on your android phone. In order to do that, simply follow the steps below:
- Place the APK file in your phone’s SDcard or Internal memory (preferably external SDcard).
- Browse your phone memory/external memory and tap on the APK file.
- Click ‘install’
- Wait for the APK to install.
- Do not run the application yet.
- After successful installation, you need to place the Data / OBB file in the right place.