Updated: April 25, 2019
Downloads : 300,000+
Version: 1.9.9 (297)
Requires Android: 4.1 (Jelly Bean, API 16)
File Size: 4.84 MB
APK Signature: 50c2ca9282fc48eb37de30292df959fcbc254952
APK Md5: dc4c510ec750d7160a7efe2264b65735
APK SH1: 4903e638940fa1aeabd071d0b58db280932276db
Verified safe to installDownloads APK (5 MB)
1.9.7: Fixed a Widget Crash on Android 8.0, Added support for LG Tab (Build 280)
1.9.7: Some Bugfixes, Added codes, Prepare for Android 'P'
1.9.6: Added swedish, some Bugfixes
How to install apk with obb dataTo install the APK with OBB/Data, you will need to have:
- APK file
- OBB or Data folder (usually a zip file downloaded from internet)
Install APK on Your Android Phone
First you need to install the APK file on your android phone. In order to do that, simply follow the steps below:
- Place the APK file in your phone’s SDcard or Internal memory (preferably external SDcard).
- Browse your phone memory/external memory and tap on the APK file.
- Click ‘install’
- Wait for the APK to install.
- Do not run the application yet.
- After successful installation, you need to place the Data / OBB file in the right place.