Updated: March 24, 2020
Downloads : 3,000+
Version: 1.73 (73)
Requires Android: Android 2.3, 2.3.1, 2.3.2(GINGERBREAD,API 9)
File Size: 23MB
APK Signature: 5260cd796de5ebe14824b23d3fa0953cf8651103
APK Md5: a69d2f7027cf3deb964240edb97687c3
APK SH1: 1e9d9057755bfc3596c0654a35834c3e0d51dd14
Verified safe to installDownloads APK (24 MB)
New splash screen
Improved session recording code (slower but better quality)
Removed il2cpp from saved loops
How to install apk with obb dataTo install the APK with OBB/Data, you will need to have:
- APK file
- OBB or Data folder (usually a zip file downloaded from internet)
Install APK on Your Android Phone
First you need to install the APK file on your android phone. In order to do that, simply follow the steps below:
- Place the APK file in your phone’s SDcard or Internal memory (preferably external SDcard).
- Browse your phone memory/external memory and tap on the APK file.
- Click ‘install’
- Wait for the APK to install.
- Do not run the application yet.
- After successful installation, you need to place the Data / OBB file in the right place.