Updated: March 19, 2020
Downloads : 3,000,000+
Version: 4.1 (357)
Requires Android: Android 4.0.3+ (Ice Cream Sandwich MR1, API 15)
File Size: 16MB
APK Signature: 6aba12f2d0e6bff94e7773612e6910b0f931fd4a
APK Md5: c046d6098afcceb823dd9dbf49480787
APK SH1: 2e59cbb9e58660c5065a6db7d9de22447af9e256
Verified safe to installDownloads APK (16 MB)
Improved Integration with Dropbox and Box.
How to install apk with obb dataTo install the APK with OBB/Data, you will need to have:
- APK file
- OBB or Data folder (usually a zip file downloaded from internet)
Install APK on Your Android Phone
First you need to install the APK file on your android phone. In order to do that, simply follow the steps below:
- Place the APK file in your phone’s SDcard or Internal memory (preferably external SDcard).
- Browse your phone memory/external memory and tap on the APK file.
- Click ‘install’
- Wait for the APK to install.
- Do not run the application yet.
- After successful installation, you need to place the Data / OBB file in the right place.