Updated: January 13, 2020
Downloads : 75,000+
Version: 3.4 (43)
Requires Android: Android 4.4+ (Kitkat, API 19)
File Size: 762 KB
APK Signature: 7093aefc0406e738db9367457fcea4a939720d61
APK Md5: 80265695beb12752d75b7d6c801d7dfc
APK SH1: ae1dab71652d75e24d8044dcf92753f2d1c83028
Verified safe to installDownloads APK (762 KB)
+ Print-/Share-Function optimized.
+ Highlight Words/Text in your recipe description by adding a sharp-letter (#).
+ Now you can add recipes to more than one category.
+ Export ingredient-lists to Shoppinglist-App.
Rate and share it! We would be very happy and thankful.
How to install apk with obb dataTo install the APK with OBB/Data, you will need to have:
- APK file
- OBB or Data folder (usually a zip file downloaded from internet)
Install APK on Your Android Phone
First you need to install the APK file on your android phone. In order to do that, simply follow the steps below:
- Place the APK file in your phone’s SDcard or Internal memory (preferably external SDcard).
- Browse your phone memory/external memory and tap on the APK file.
- Click ‘install’
- Wait for the APK to install.
- Do not run the application yet.
- After successful installation, you need to place the Data / OBB file in the right place.