Updated: April 20, 2017
Downloads : 300,000+
Version: 2.1.651 (20751)
Requires Android: Android 4.1+ (Jelly Bean, API 16)
File Size: 138MB
APK Signature: 4676a19e43526393bec6b96a495ca4cd3a7751e0
APK Md5: 85068a34e95fcdb6064da2574d838254
APK SH1: df76496b884e32e6090a88944fc157f40b8a16ba
OBB Md5: ffc3af326926be9b8656a3e4627fd50c
OBB sha1: e5e9df549742d72bd604d256dda5b09553c42e05
APK Md5: ffc3af326926be9b8656a3e4627fd50c
2. New Filter UI
3. Ability BUGs of Gabriel and Loki fixed.
4. Petrifaction BUG fixed.
5. Skill targeting by HP or ATK will count bonds.
6. Double confirm for Guild quitting
7. Challenge: Remove Lost info
8. Challenge: Quick entries of searching for opponents
9. Challenge: ON/OFF in Settings
10. Challenge: Bug-fixing
11. First-met voice for Mochi-exchaging
12. Countdown for dungeons
13. Enlarging daemons' models by long-pressing!
How to install apk with obb dataTo install the APK with OBB/Data, you will need to have:
- APK file
- OBB or Data folder (usually a zip file downloaded from internet)
Install APK on Your Android Phone
First you need to install the APK file on your android phone. In order to do that, simply follow the steps below:
- Place the APK file in your phone’s SDcard or Internal memory (preferably external SDcard).
- Browse your phone memory/external memory and tap on the APK file.
- Click ‘install’
- Wait for the APK to install.
- Do not run the application yet.
- After successful installation, you need to place the Data / OBB file in the right place.
Where to put the OBB or Data file?
- Firstly, Download APK file of the app for Android.
- Copy the APK file to your Android device's SD card and Install it. (Don't open it after installation)
Download Obb files and copy the *.obb file named
main.20644.com.mitamagames.otogiprod.obbinto the required location:
The full/absolute path of the obb file should look like as the following (Case-sensitive):
/SDCARD/Android/obb/com.mitamagames.otogiprod/main.20644.com.mitamagames.otogiprod.obbIf there is no such location, you need to create the path or folder manually on your SD card.