Updated: January 09, 2020
Downloads : 30,000+
Version: 1.5.28 (16010528)
Requires Android: Android 4.1, 4.1.1(JELLY_BEAN,API 16)
File Size: 739 KB
APK Signature: 694b5d80af634b1251eb35f7a74b4d799c68c133
APK Md5: aa66ae0b20e73d9bbcc6df556c7fe649
APK SH1: b6dbebc18e93545b8b7b39f034b72b0cb2f66567
Verified safe to installDownloads APK (739 KB)
* Fixed blank directory listing on some Android devices
* Fixed crash when using Samsung screen recorder
* Fixed Mix With Other Apps option not toggling on
* Fixed crashes on some devices like the LG G4 on Android 6.0 related to the GPU Copy Mode option
* Improved error messages when selecting files & directories
* Clicking the middle of the navigation bar in a file browser returns to home path
How to install apk with obb dataTo install the APK with OBB/Data, you will need to have:
- APK file
- OBB or Data folder (usually a zip file downloaded from internet)
Install APK on Your Android Phone
First you need to install the APK file on your android phone. In order to do that, simply follow the steps below:
- Place the APK file in your phone’s SDcard or Internal memory (preferably external SDcard).
- Browse your phone memory/external memory and tap on the APK file.
- Click ‘install’
- Wait for the APK to install.
- Do not run the application yet.
- After successful installation, you need to place the Data / OBB file in the right place.