Updated: February 15, 2020
Downloads : 300,000+
Version: 2020.1.1 (239)
Requires Android: Android 4.1+ (Jelly Bean, API 16)
File Size: 98 MB
APK Signature: d61640e21d914c0d4c39f3289fa26596f00b3227
APK Md5: 864ee6de452d6ece8cfe90bbd753fd1b
APK SH1: cd56801e961debbe5e2aa9c7f2b0c479cd8fac03
Verified safe to installDownloads APK (98 MB)
. Added option to remove the facebook notifications.
. Improved planet rendering, fixed pole issues.
. Improved display of rotation periods of planets.
. Added this release note page.
. Other bug fixes and improvements.
How to install apk with obb dataTo install the APK with OBB/Data, you will need to have:
- APK file
- OBB or Data folder (usually a zip file downloaded from internet)
Install APK on Your Android Phone
First you need to install the APK file on your android phone. In order to do that, simply follow the steps below:
- Place the APK file in your phone’s SDcard or Internal memory (preferably external SDcard).
- Browse your phone memory/external memory and tap on the APK file.
- Click ‘install’
- Wait for the APK to install.
- Do not run the application yet.
- After successful installation, you need to place the Data / OBB file in the right place.