Updated: November 07, 2019
Downloads : 75+
Version: 0.44.01pro (6)
Requires Android: Android 2.3, 2.3.1, 2.3.2(GINGERBREAD,API 9)
File Size: 1.2MB
APK Signature: no_signature
APK Md5: b7659b49216b0e9958fded354165d48e
APK SH1: af8040fd35afd0653cef53399beac31f6053161f
Verified safe to installDownloads APK (1 MB)
• added pinch-to-zoom feature for devices that natively supports zoom and multi touch
• bug fix for Galaxy Note N7000 crash in preferences
• improved gallery access
• added menu button in actionbar for tablets
• improved share image function
• extended device compatibility
• minor bug fixes (solved some spare crashes)
• optimized ads management for a better user experience (no ads on boot)
• some UI changes to improve usability
How to install apk with obb dataTo install the APK with OBB/Data, you will need to have:
- APK file
- OBB or Data folder (usually a zip file downloaded from internet)
Install APK on Your Android Phone
First you need to install the APK file on your android phone. In order to do that, simply follow the steps below:
- Place the APK file in your phone’s SDcard or Internal memory (preferably external SDcard).
- Browse your phone memory/external memory and tap on the APK file.
- Click ‘install’
- Wait for the APK to install.
- Do not run the application yet.
- After successful installation, you need to place the Data / OBB file in the right place.