Updated: November 05, 2019
Downloads : 75,000+
Version: 11.0.1.g (76)
Requires Android: Android 4.0, 4.0.1, 4.0.2(ICE_CREAM_SANDWICH,API 14)
File Size: 2.3MB
APK Signature: c45e9c57778a118d4125e556efff0f6e0264e5ac
APK Md5: f97f8905629dd6ece47be1bef2226b1a
APK SH1: dd26d997f9e44ada1d8fe293d9715d54babb4ba4
Verified safe to installDownloads APK (3 MB)
Changes in version 10.2.5
- fix for the color issue in the "Well Done!" and the "Top Scores" dialogs
- a new representation for "Digit First" / "Cell First" entry mode selection
- new and improved icons for pencil and eraser
- if you are not seeing the “better than % of scores” message after uploading your time,
check your system notification settings and enable notifications for this app
- bug fixes
How to install apk with obb dataTo install the APK with OBB/Data, you will need to have:
- APK file
- OBB or Data folder (usually a zip file downloaded from internet)
Install APK on Your Android Phone
First you need to install the APK file on your android phone. In order to do that, simply follow the steps below:
- Place the APK file in your phone’s SDcard or Internal memory (preferably external SDcard).
- Browse your phone memory/external memory and tap on the APK file.
- Click ‘install’
- Wait for the APK to install.
- Do not run the application yet.
- After successful installation, you need to place the Data / OBB file in the right place.