Updated: November 13, 2019
Downloads : 7,500+
Version: 1.1.101 (205)
Requires Android: Android 4.0, 4.0.1, 4.0.2(ICE_CREAM_SANDWICH,API 14)
File Size: 9 MB
APK Signature: 521023214d370dca77d5ee19a5a247b40daa24a4
APK Md5: 1a6f8b7eafce83989f6e61b16273ba4f
APK SH1: 20c286b551a19d2af41f48b050e12de8a3daac1d
Verified safe to installDownloads APK (9 MB)
• Removed dependency on the Apache HTTP Client which was causing SNI TLS connection issues (licensing failures) from 1.1.54 - 1.1.58 on some devices
• Changes to Speech and Receipt to meet BC, Canada Soft Meter Rules
How to install apk with obb dataTo install the APK with OBB/Data, you will need to have:
- APK file
- OBB or Data folder (usually a zip file downloaded from internet)
Install APK on Your Android Phone
First you need to install the APK file on your android phone. In order to do that, simply follow the steps below:
- Place the APK file in your phone’s SDcard or Internal memory (preferably external SDcard).
- Browse your phone memory/external memory and tap on the APK file.
- Click ‘install’
- Wait for the APK to install.
- Do not run the application yet.
- After successful installation, you need to place the Data / OBB file in the right place.