Updated: July 17, 2017
Downloads : 3,000,000+
Version: 2.4.722803-release (24722803)
Requires Android: 5.0 (Lollipop, API 21)
File Size: 26.89 MB
APK Signature: 9ca91f9e704d630ef67a23f52bf1577a92b9ca5d
APK Md5: 8f0e98ad31cdc3efcd2047391d7b70f9
APK SH1: 78929c15e122ae75f81a97a594049c5e6767eaf8
• Just say “Ok Google” to use voice commands, don’t need to touch the screen first
• Scroll through song lists more easily with the new letter jump feature
• Swipe to dismiss cards on the homepage screen
• We want to hear from you! Join the conversation in our community productforums.google.com/forum/#!forum/android-auto
How to install apk with obb dataTo install the APK with OBB/Data, you will need to have:
- APK file
- OBB or Data folder (usually a zip file downloaded from internet)
Install APK on Your Android Phone
First you need to install the APK file on your android phone. In order to do that, simply follow the steps below:
- Place the APK file in your phone’s SDcard or Internal memory (preferably external SDcard).
- Browse your phone memory/external memory and tap on the APK file.
- Click ‘install’
- Wait for the APK to install.
- Do not run the application yet.
- After successful installation, you need to place the Data / OBB file in the right place.