Updated: December 07, 2018
Downloads : 0+
Version: 2.5.2.r710.1ab6e6e (710)
Requires Android: 6.0 (Marshmallow, API 23)
File Size: 2.77 MB
APK Signature: 2900b8e762737549d63c41056906b5cdaeef6e18
APK Md5: b1cd643e0eeb3ee6f5671706e9edf691
APK SH1: 285c2f5f9dba2d5989c95cdc54b2df51204ed289
Verified safe to installDownload APK (3 MB)
- No longer support Android 5.x
- New UI
- Support appops features added from Android 9
- Templates feature now support multiple templates
- Solve the problem that unable to use if back to the app after a long time
- To make New app monitor feature more reliable, it requires foreground service now (only Android 8.0+)
- Remove System plugin for Android 9+ (because the plugin could work only if it is signed with the system signature)
How to install apk with obb dataTo install the APK with OBB/Data, you will need to have:
- APK file
- OBB or Data folder (usually a zip file downloaded from internet)
Install APK on Your Android Phone
First you need to install the APK file on your android phone. In order to do that, simply follow the steps below:
- Place the APK file in your phone’s SDcard or Internal memory (preferably external SDcard).
- Browse your phone memory/external memory and tap on the APK file.
- Click ‘install’
- Wait for the APK to install.
- Do not run the application yet.
- After successful installation, you need to place the Data / OBB file in the right place.