Updated: April 12, 2016
Downloads : 30,000,000+
Version: 1.5.1 (1169)
Requires Android: Android 4.1+
File Size: 9 MB
APK Signature: 342c8f0921ea04ea4ee826316f53685ccc9d1aa3
APK Md5: 5d049ac049d258540dd199fad7593c1e
APK SH1: 5e2cc4443e728a6864ad79f6485ff74d2022233d
Verified safe to installDownloads APK (9 MB)
- Much deeper control and customization of the Safe Clean functionality (enable it in Settings)
- We clean more with revamped database
- You can now manually add any App Data item to Safe Clean action
Enhanced item listing
- Expanded options for items shown in grid view
- New sorting to identify what was already sent to cloud
- New link to easily share any file
Enhanced performance for Android 6 users
How to install apk with obb dataTo install the APK with OBB/Data, you will need to have:
- APK file
- OBB or Data folder (usually a zip file downloaded from internet)
Install APK on Your Android Phone
First you need to install the APK file on your android phone. In order to do that, simply follow the steps below:
- Place the APK file in your phone’s SDcard or Internal memory (preferably external SDcard).
- Browse your phone memory/external memory and tap on the APK file.
- Click ‘install’
- Wait for the APK to install.
- Do not run the application yet.
- After successful installation, you need to place the Data / OBB file in the right place.