Updated: December 13, 2019
Downloads : 300,000+
Version: 1.12.0 (16072)
Requires Android: Android 4.4(KITKAT,API 19)
File Size: 26 MB
APK Signature: b1194f6a1d52ca98a1b6b86b261c4c915f8938b9
APK Md5: 95b6f8a8b4e91e85e5b14635524d747c
APK SH1: afa8f0f4bf00d42e5c0f16763b945e693e3fb275
Verified safe to installDownloads APK (26 MB)
With this update uploading pictures works now on devices with Android 6. In addition, we fixed some other issues for Android 6 devices, like bugs related to the location-based-services. Thanks for using the Bildkontakte-App - have fun!
How to install apk with obb dataTo install the APK with OBB/Data, you will need to have:
- APK file
- OBB or Data folder (usually a zip file downloaded from internet)
Install APK on Your Android Phone
First you need to install the APK file on your android phone. In order to do that, simply follow the steps below:
- Place the APK file in your phone’s SDcard or Internal memory (preferably external SDcard).
- Browse your phone memory/external memory and tap on the APK file.
- Click ‘install’
- Wait for the APK to install.
- Do not run the application yet.
- After successful installation, you need to place the Data / OBB file in the right place.