Updated: March 13, 2018
Downloads : 300,000+
Version: 126.96.36.19909 (71317577)
Requires Android: 5.0 (Lollipop, API 21)
File Size: 11.65 MB
APK Signature: 497aeee58af2a74530ce1f9b256d4654aa413020
APK Md5: cb8ec51d3162743b010fa64d8a46825b
APK SH1: 8411b503c7bc1041166513cabae4bbf8141410c9
Verified safe to installDownload APK (12 MB)
• Choose to accept, reject, or be prompted if your mail server connection is untrusted
• Receive a warning when S/MIME signatures don't match
• Set up an Android for Work account from a notification in the BlackBerry Hub
• Privacy improvements when you sign out of a social networking account (if supported by the social networking service)
How to install apk with obb dataTo install the APK with OBB/Data, you will need to have:
- APK file
- OBB or Data folder (usually a zip file downloaded from internet)
Install APK on Your Android Phone
First you need to install the APK file on your android phone. In order to do that, simply follow the steps below:
- Place the APK file in your phone’s SDcard or Internal memory (preferably external SDcard).
- Browse your phone memory/external memory and tap on the APK file.
- Click ‘install’
- Wait for the APK to install.
- Do not run the application yet.
- After successful installation, you need to place the Data / OBB file in the right place.