Updated: March 13, 2019
Downloads : 3,000,000+
Version: 3.1.3p3 (3000642)
Requires Android: 5.0 (Lollipop, API 21)
File Size: 20.23 MB
APK Signature: 3faacc98bd8141cc2938732bd4ddb2103fa92e1b
APK Md5: d80031d0ca8ba49d5cd0cf24ed73ba6b
APK SH1: 0b4a8c622a0c554ed579744db54c52f5b344e95a
Verified safe to installDownload APK (19 MB)
- improved experience on first launch, highlighting important elements on each tab
- more UI settings to customize
- Library: added sort options to any folder containing a list of music tracks, including 'Saved Playlists'
- many fixes and tweaks (full details in in-app changelog)
How to install apk with obb dataTo install the APK with OBB/Data, you will need to have:
- APK file
- OBB or Data folder (usually a zip file downloaded from internet)
Install APK on Your Android Phone
First you need to install the APK file on your android phone. In order to do that, simply follow the steps below:
- Place the APK file in your phone’s SDcard or Internal memory (preferably external SDcard).
- Browse your phone memory/external memory and tap on the APK file.
- Click ‘install’
- Wait for the APK to install.
- Do not run the application yet.
- After successful installation, you need to place the Data / OBB file in the right place.