Updated: February 13, 2018
Downloads : 30,000,000+
Version: 126.96.36.199489420 (2059728)
Requires Android: 5.0 (Lollipop, API 21)
File Size: 6 MB
APK Signature: ee3e2b5d95365c5a1ccc2d8dfe48d94eb33b3ebe
APK Md5: ea54e892e415cbf0d1959525726861ed
APK SH1: 85bf16e7e4b175d03ad8c41fc6fb9c65f62cf462
Verified safe to installDownload APK (6 MB)
• Action buttons in the contact make it easier to call, text, and more
• See G Suite Directory info for your work colleagues
• Customize the main Contacts view to show just the labels you want
• Merge all of your duplicate contacts at once
• Get automatic suggestions to add contacts you frequently communicate with across Google
How to install apk with obb dataTo install the APK with OBB/Data, you will need to have:
- APK file
- OBB or Data folder (usually a zip file downloaded from internet)
Install APK on Your Android Phone
First you need to install the APK file on your android phone. In order to do that, simply follow the steps below:
- Place the APK file in your phone’s SDcard or Internal memory (preferably external SDcard).
- Browse your phone memory/external memory and tap on the APK file.
- Click ‘install’
- Wait for the APK to install.
- Do not run the application yet.
- After successful installation, you need to place the Data / OBB file in the right place.