Updated: January 23, 2019
Downloads : 0+
Version: 126.96.36.1993 (136)
Requires Android: 5.0 (Lollipop, API 21)
File Size: 11.82 MB
APK Signature: 9e698e7054f4de0d262b83eb764349e7f1ba38b2
APK Md5: e642a6211ef7866b3256fc5d8135c38d
APK SH1: 0d0a9bd1f3ac3e4a7899b29c5960ed370fd35d8a
Verified safe to installDownloads APK (12 MB)
Enhancement: Users will be redirected to support articles when services are not working properly to troubleshoot
Update: Messenger SDK updates
Fix: TV Listings data will not display properly in landscape and portrait on Android tablets
Fix: "Learn More About Data Usage” link updated
How to install apk with obb dataTo install the APK with OBB/Data, you will need to have:
- APK file
- OBB or Data folder (usually a zip file downloaded from internet)
Install APK on Your Android Phone
First you need to install the APK file on your android phone. In order to do that, simply follow the steps below:
- Place the APK file in your phone’s SDcard or Internal memory (preferably external SDcard).
- Browse your phone memory/external memory and tap on the APK file.
- Click ‘install’
- Wait for the APK to install.
- Do not run the application yet.
- After successful installation, you need to place the Data / OBB file in the right place.