Updated: April 01, 2017
Downloads : 30,000,000+
Version: 7.2.1 (176)
Requires Android: Android 4.1+ (Jelly Bean, API 16)
File Size: 9 MB
APK Signature: 3951bd98e30dcaee6a7269b8b8b793936d8ec241
APK Md5: d26fe9474f1c6c473cc930c0fb6ec3e4
APK SH1: 4e1bb6140f9f0677422b9d2b9f46d5cc51c65bc9
Verified safe to installDownload APK (9 MB)
- Get Dictionary.com definitions from any app or website: Simply press and hold the word you want to search and select “define” from the menu.
- Manage your favorite words effortlessly and access your most recently searched terms.
How to install apk with obb dataTo install the APK with OBB/Data, you will need to have:
- APK file
- OBB or Data folder (usually a zip file downloaded from internet)
Install APK on Your Android Phone
First you need to install the APK file on your android phone. In order to do that, simply follow the steps below:
- Place the APK file in your phone’s SDcard or Internal memory (preferably external SDcard).
- Browse your phone memory/external memory and tap on the APK file.
- Click ‘install’
- Wait for the APK to install.
- Do not run the application yet.
- After successful installation, you need to place the Data / OBB file in the right place.