Updated: November 28, 2018
Downloads : 0+
Version: 5.10.2 (51002)
Requires Android: 5.0 (Lollipop, API 21)
File Size: 10.18 MB
APK Md5: 8e6800ab1e95d951dd88b7dd17b3661a
APK SH1: 3c02d1f7ff6a148a9b1c66ba92eb6bc750b9d501
Verified safe to installDownloads APK (11 MB)
We also improved the process of clearing the data that is removed when you use the FIRE button. Additionally, you now have the option to close all your tabs without clearing all the data.
You can always reach us at duckduckgo.com/feedback.
How to install apk with obb dataTo install the APK with OBB/Data, you will need to have:
- APK file
- OBB or Data folder (usually a zip file downloaded from internet)
Install APK on Your Android Phone
First you need to install the APK file on your android phone. In order to do that, simply follow the steps below:
- Place the APK file in your phone’s SDcard or Internal memory (preferably external SDcard).
- Browse your phone memory/external memory and tap on the APK file.
- Click ‘install’
- Wait for the APK to install.
- Do not run the application yet.
- After successful installation, you need to place the Data / OBB file in the right place.