Updated: June 27, 2018
Downloads : 3,000,000+
Version: 2.13.2 (2013002)
Requires Android: Android 4.0+ (Ice Cream Sandwich, API 14)
File Size: 9 MB
APK Signature: 980a1956229d4f5b8186db4d5f9c0f0e32cd3ee9
APK Md5: fff8efef1e30cde2ebf83942cdad7b21
APK SH1: 2c0cbb9cab372f801751c9e8bdbf7f3d7fdccd40
Verified safe to installDownloads APK (9 MB)
- Easily download all videos within a course using the new toggle control.
- General improvements and bug fixes.
How to install apk with obb dataTo install the APK with OBB/Data, you will need to have:
- APK file
- OBB or Data folder (usually a zip file downloaded from internet)
Install APK on Your Android Phone
First you need to install the APK file on your android phone. In order to do that, simply follow the steps below:
- Place the APK file in your phone’s SDcard or Internal memory (preferably external SDcard).
- Browse your phone memory/external memory and tap on the APK file.
- Click ‘install’
- Wait for the APK to install.
- Do not run the application yet.
- After successful installation, you need to place the Data / OBB file in the right place.