Updated: March 09, 2019
Downloads : 300,000+
Version: 3.0.28 (300000284)
Requires Android: 5.0 (Lollipop, API 21)
File Size: 22.55 MB
APK Signature: 07554557251ba745dba935c0874a65220936cd33
APK Md5: 676a553b5c8fb2fd58cc140ed807359e
APK SH1: e5007fead1d59693ab02f88bc5ecd745b818362f
Verified safe to installDownload APK (22 MB)
Support gapless audio playback
Improve HEVC playback
Improve support for DVB subtitles
Improve filtering controls
Improve download error handling
Improve support for downloaded subtitles
Add More Like This On Live TV section (requires Emby Server 3.6+)
Support grouping into collections for movies, series, albums and games (requires Emby Server 3.6+)
How to install apk with obb dataTo install the APK with OBB/Data, you will need to have:
- APK file
- OBB or Data folder (usually a zip file downloaded from internet)
Install APK on Your Android Phone
First you need to install the APK file on your android phone. In order to do that, simply follow the steps below:
- Place the APK file in your phone’s SDcard or Internal memory (preferably external SDcard).
- Browse your phone memory/external memory and tap on the APK file.
- Click ‘install’
- Wait for the APK to install.
- Do not run the application yet.
- After successful installation, you need to place the Data / OBB file in the right place.