Updated: February 13, 2018
Downloads : 300,000+
Version: 5.6.3 (116)
Requires Android: 4.0.3 (Ice Cream Sandwich MR1, API 15)
File Size: 21.67 MB
APK Signature: 1bb2d76d369185b5c2412d601b684fe2cadf5534
APK Md5: 873dd9c791aa4b1c27aa3d62a439c9d2
APK SH1: eaf1997ca1299418bc06945c0fc8c69b4ec1b456
Verified safe to installDownload APK (21 MB)
*Crashing while auto-filling using Enpass keyboard on some devices.
*Fixed some issues causing ANRs while auto-filling.
*Freezing of Enpass on locking the device over Fingerprint dialog.
*Different password strength was displayed in Android for the same password.
*Password mismatch with Dropbox.
*Error 104 with OneDrive.
*Only one matching item was being shown for autofill by Android-O.
For any queries, reach us on Twitter @EnpassApp or discussion.enpass.io.
How to install apk with obb dataTo install the APK with OBB/Data, you will need to have:
- APK file
- OBB or Data folder (usually a zip file downloaded from internet)
Install APK on Your Android Phone
First you need to install the APK file on your android phone. In order to do that, simply follow the steps below:
- Place the APK file in your phone’s SDcard or Internal memory (preferably external SDcard).
- Browse your phone memory/external memory and tap on the APK file.
- Click ‘install’
- Wait for the APK to install.
- Do not run the application yet.
- After successful installation, you need to place the Data / OBB file in the right place.