Updated: January 18, 2020
Downloads : 750,000+
Version: 1.8.1 (9016)
Requires Android: Android 3.1+ (Honeycomb MR1, API 12)
File Size: 272 KB
APK Signature: 548f353d67d7dbda6085b616c9d028e162d5e9fb
APK Md5: 2c2cbb53ed0661a7d31414eefa9ac770
APK SH1: a3b30fb9d9aa42223df7d7dc27d63213d460217a
Verified safe to installDownloads APK (272 KB)
››› new: Added blacklist for recent apps and notifications
››› improvement: "One-Touch-Pie-Open-and-Control"
››› fixed: swipe to kill not working properly on few devices
››› fixed: long click sometimes ingnored
››› Added swipe to kill apps from recents panel
››› fixed non working back button for some devices
››› minor improvements
How to install apk with obb dataTo install the APK with OBB/Data, you will need to have:
- APK file
- OBB or Data folder (usually a zip file downloaded from internet)
Install APK on Your Android Phone
First you need to install the APK file on your android phone. In order to do that, simply follow the steps below:
- Place the APK file in your phone’s SDcard or Internal memory (preferably external SDcard).
- Browse your phone memory/external memory and tap on the APK file.
- Click ‘install’
- Wait for the APK to install.
- Do not run the application yet.
- After successful installation, you need to place the Data / OBB file in the right place.