Updated: January 12, 2018
Downloads : 3,000,000+
Version: 5.6 (339)
Requires Android: Android 4.0+ (Ice Cream Sandwich, API 14)
File Size: 46 MB
APK Signature: 12efde086942178d902ee9421e5d05fde70fcf44
APK Md5: 7c98d22003476bc17526f715e6751d5b
APK SH1: eea30359f6facc85781f4b9d03e79c5d9f481059
Verified safe to installDownload APK (46 MB)
Optimized letterbox navigator for ultra wide screen formats (e.g. Galaxy S8)
Virtual MIDI devices (provided by other apps) are now working correctly
Updated the Ableton Link backend with the latest changes from Ableton
BPM controls in Play Menu now react correctly to minor tempo changes (+/- 0.1 bpm) coming from Ableton Link
Several minor bugfixes
How to install apk with obb dataTo install the APK with OBB/Data, you will need to have:
- APK file
- OBB or Data folder (usually a zip file downloaded from internet)
Install APK on Your Android Phone
First you need to install the APK file on your android phone. In order to do that, simply follow the steps below:
- Place the APK file in your phone’s SDcard or Internal memory (preferably external SDcard).
- Browse your phone memory/external memory and tap on the APK file.
- Click ‘install’
- Wait for the APK to install.
- Do not run the application yet.
- After successful installation, you need to place the Data / OBB file in the right place.