Updated: February 22, 2018
Downloads : 30,000,000+
Version: 1.75.02-130 (2017502130)
Requires Android: 4.1 (Jelly Bean, API 16)
File Size: 16 MB
APK Signature: 24bb24c05e47e0aefa68a58a766179d9b613a600
APK Md5: fc637463fe1144aa4481e1ac8f4483fe
APK SH1: d2ea5ace3dbf6b0d9d4c0647dfdb02bda1e5f01a
Verified safe to installDownload APK (16 MB)
• Hear spoken announcements from Android Wear while you're running
• Automatically measure and track your heart rate throughout the day on the LG Watch Sport, Huawei Watch 2 and Montblanc Summit (more devices are coming soon)
• Heart rate summaries for strength-training activities
• Minor UI improvements and bug fixes
How to install apk with obb dataTo install the APK with OBB/Data, you will need to have:
- APK file
- OBB or Data folder (usually a zip file downloaded from internet)
Install APK on Your Android Phone
First you need to install the APK file on your android phone. In order to do that, simply follow the steps below:
- Place the APK file in your phone’s SDcard or Internal memory (preferably external SDcard).
- Browse your phone memory/external memory and tap on the APK file.
- Click ‘install’
- Wait for the APK to install.
- Do not run the application yet.
- After successful installation, you need to place the Data / OBB file in the right place.