Updated: February 22, 2018
Downloads : 30,000,000+
Version: 1.75.02-136 (2017502136)
Requires Android: 4.1 (Jelly Bean, API 16)
File Size: 13 MB
APK Signature: 24bb24c05e47e0aefa68a58a766179d9b613a600
APK Md5: 6e264acc0062db832de092c134a2d18c
APK SH1: 024ebc4aa42ad018dcb25510dea9dfe435073cf7
Verified safe to installDownload APK (13 MB)
• Hear spoken announcements from Android Wear while you're running
• Automatically measure and track your heart rate throughout the day on the LG Watch Sport, Huawei Watch 2 and Montblanc Summit (more devices are coming soon)
• Heart rate summaries for strength-training activities
• Minor UI improvements and bug fixes
How to install apk with obb dataTo install the APK with OBB/Data, you will need to have:
- APK file
- OBB or Data folder (usually a zip file downloaded from internet)
Install APK on Your Android Phone
First you need to install the APK file on your android phone. In order to do that, simply follow the steps below:
- Place the APK file in your phone’s SDcard or Internal memory (preferably external SDcard).
- Browse your phone memory/external memory and tap on the APK file.
- Click ‘install’
- Wait for the APK to install.
- Do not run the application yet.
- After successful installation, you need to place the Data / OBB file in the right place.