Updated: December 19, 2018
Downloads : 0+
Version: 3.2.4 (39)
Requires Android: 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich, API 14)
File Size: 2.07 MB
APK Signature: 677670052e1bde403af51db5378d4c3945729d07
APK Md5: b2add4c393790c62c3908e1a270e94e6
APK SH1: 7a0f9dc0f086d91ed7dbed83136287dc9c641615
Verified safe to installDownloads APK (2 MB)
• Sortable satellites - Change the order of the Status satellite list
• DMS format support
• Configurable speed/distance units
• Share multiple location formats - Wikimedia Foundation GeoHack site is now supported
• Run-time permissions
• Greek & Dutch translations - Thanks Jim & Dennis!
• Bug fixes - See bit.ly/gpstest-releases
How to install apk with obb dataTo install the APK with OBB/Data, you will need to have:
- APK file
- OBB or Data folder (usually a zip file downloaded from internet)
Install APK on Your Android Phone
First you need to install the APK file on your android phone. In order to do that, simply follow the steps below:
- Place the APK file in your phone’s SDcard or Internal memory (preferably external SDcard).
- Browse your phone memory/external memory and tap on the APK file.
- Click ‘install’
- Wait for the APK to install.
- Do not run the application yet.
- After successful installation, you need to place the Data / OBB file in the right place.