Updated: December 12, 2017
Downloads : 3,000,000+
Version: 5.1 (51)
Requires Android: Android 4.0.3+ (Ice Cream Sandwich MR1, API 15)
File Size: 180 MB
APK Signature: a8ebbedb6a50a2e7068b644522b702f40fbcf578
APK Md5: ccd9f1d6da6fefd29e509b5fa60e5851
APK SH1: e9af48fcac9336265c5625047e5521279b7c2853
OBB Md5: a46aae28a1cc063c058be23d61142463
OBB sha1: 04c07b00ee0d50d77f377b074accd101dc0f084c
APK Md5: a46aae28a1cc063c058be23d61142463
How to install apk with obb dataTo install the APK with OBB/Data, you will need to have:
- APK file
- OBB or Data folder (usually a zip file downloaded from internet)
Install APK on Your Android Phone
First you need to install the APK file on your android phone. In order to do that, simply follow the steps below:
- Place the APK file in your phone’s SDcard or Internal memory (preferably external SDcard).
- Browse your phone memory/external memory and tap on the APK file.
- Click ‘install’
- Wait for the APK to install.
- Do not run the application yet.
- After successful installation, you need to place the Data / OBB file in the right place.
Where to put the OBB or Data file?
- Firstly, Download APK file of the app for Android.
- Copy the APK file to your Android device's SD card and Install it. (Don't open it after installation)
Download Obb files and copy the *.obb file named
main.51.com.gamehouse.hm3gp.obbinto the required location:
The full/absolute path of the obb file should look like as the following (Case-sensitive):
/SDCARD/Android/obb/com.gamehouse.hm3gp/main.51.com.gamehouse.hm3gp.obbIf there is no such location, you need to create the path or folder manually on your SD card.