Updated: April 08, 2016
Downloads : 750,000,000+
Version: 7.12.1 (18439029)
Requires Android: Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich, API 14)
File Size: 11 MB
APK Signature: c56fb7d591ba6704df047fd98f535372fea00211
APK Md5: e61ac26429995c0bfe883273025ba0c4
APK SH1: 84edeaab115662e6f260637eec93853bd5297293
• Now you can share posts you see on Instagram as messages. Just tap the arrow under the post.
• Send photos, videos and text messages back and forth to keep conversations going.
• Name group conversations so they're easy to find.
How to install apk with obb dataTo install the APK with OBB/Data, you will need to have:
- APK file
- OBB or Data folder (usually a zip file downloaded from internet)
Install APK on Your Android Phone
First you need to install the APK file on your android phone. In order to do that, simply follow the steps below:
- Place the APK file in your phone’s SDcard or Internal memory (preferably external SDcard).
- Browse your phone memory/external memory and tap on the APK file.
- Click ‘install’
- Wait for the APK to install.
- Do not run the application yet.
- After successful installation, you need to place the Data / OBB file in the right place.