Updated: April 10, 2016
Downloads : 300,000+
Version: 1.5.2 (19)
Requires Android: 4.0 and up
File Size: 9.3MB
APK Signature: b3cd4edbfbb0c35044a4f94edd755c480708fac9
APK Md5: 6818eec223288d1338376a6b5205b591
APK SH1: 4b4b0d85e79c954e50b395ef950d0e8514f50f44
Verified safe to installDownload APK (9 MB)
- Addressed issues with authorization & account info
- Fixed issue with crash on launch after security patch
- Now with support for Marshmallow
- Material Design update
- Improved process for determining best servers to connect to
- Server List now color coded based on current usage levels
- Access support and your account easily from new Navigation Drawer
- Connection Charts are now zoomable and swipe-able, so it’s easy to see what speed you are currently connecting at
How to install apk with obb dataTo install the APK with OBB/Data, you will need to have:
- APK file
- OBB or Data folder (usually a zip file downloaded from internet)
Install APK on Your Android Phone
First you need to install the APK file on your android phone. In order to do that, simply follow the steps below:
- Place the APK file in your phone’s SDcard or Internal memory (preferably external SDcard).
- Browse your phone memory/external memory and tap on the APK file.
- Click ‘install’
- Wait for the APK to install.
- Do not run the application yet.
- After successful installation, you need to place the Data / OBB file in the right place.