Updated: February 13, 2018
Downloads : 7,500+
Version: 2.1.34 (201013400)
Requires Android: Android 2.0.1(ECLAIR_0_1,API 6)
File Size: 473 KB
APK Signature: 35fa413ca805ad658b126338cda727ac55b84bad
APK Md5: 67f9ec09c0ea27bb29980819550c9c1a
APK SH1: a0998a36ea87bc69994df4b4f5398c8ef5b2055f
Verified safe to installDownload APK (473 KB)
* Chrome OS fix
* Additional chanmode support
* LG Keyboard Fixes
* Minor Bug Fixes
* Option for DCC to save to external DCC
* Fixed bug in mode lists
* Fixed keyboard issues from some vendors
* Srollback buffer option
* Keep color after send option
* Bug fixes
* More timestamp options
* More nickmatch settings
* Physical keyboard enhancements
How to install apk with obb dataTo install the APK with OBB/Data, you will need to have:
- APK file
- OBB or Data folder (usually a zip file downloaded from internet)
Install APK on Your Android Phone
First you need to install the APK file on your android phone. In order to do that, simply follow the steps below:
- Place the APK file in your phone’s SDcard or Internal memory (preferably external SDcard).
- Browse your phone memory/external memory and tap on the APK file.
- Click ‘install’
- Wait for the APK to install.
- Do not run the application yet.
- After successful installation, you need to place the Data / OBB file in the right place.