Updated: February 27, 2020
Downloads : 300,000+
Version: 1.9 (44)
Requires Android: Android 2.3.4+ (Gingerbread MR1, API 10)
File Size: 26 MB
APK Signature: 2dc50b759b0e143b36d29f4555d9523a2f56a2f9
APK Md5: 34b78535e09ccdf0db7721b03c63cf4a
APK SH1: 731c73f54bce18ce4a24440cb03939f10c33361f
Verified safe to installDownloads APK (26 MB)
* Fixed sound effects
* Better graphics support, improved performance
* Fixed scoresheet timed game scores
* Updated Purchasing code
* More Games Dialog
* Free game unlock option
* Support for more devices and Jellybean.
* Random marble selection for a more varied play experience.
* Facebook and twitter support removed.
* New visual effects
* Ambient sound replaced music
* More than 20 new sound effects
* Adjustable marble drop speed
* Score sheets
How to install apk with obb dataTo install the APK with OBB/Data, you will need to have:
- APK file
- OBB or Data folder (usually a zip file downloaded from internet)
Install APK on Your Android Phone
First you need to install the APK file on your android phone. In order to do that, simply follow the steps below:
- Place the APK file in your phone’s SDcard or Internal memory (preferably external SDcard).
- Browse your phone memory/external memory and tap on the APK file.
- Click ‘install’
- Wait for the APK to install.
- Do not run the application yet.
- After successful installation, you need to place the Data / OBB file in the right place.