Updated: December 23, 2016
Downloads : 750,000+
Version: 1.20.0H (173)
Requires Android: Android 4.1+
File Size: 16 MB
APK Signature: c7b63b20e63ab2a4a52194f720a660b282cd168c
APK Md5: a33d4cc33e15390bc93c08973b3e3398
APK SH1: 384f4b4c0f50edf8aabd1868e257a69a8d1760b2
Verified safe to installDownloads APK (16 MB)
Improve app performance
Download uncompressed file from Google Drive
Android N: "Quick Write" from Reminder notification, Launcher shortcuts
Google Fit permission removed for first launch
Minor change in UI colour
^ Cached Jpeg images only
Day One Import: http://help.2appstudio.com/journey-import-day-one/
How to install apk with obb dataTo install the APK with OBB/Data, you will need to have:
- APK file
- OBB or Data folder (usually a zip file downloaded from internet)
Install APK on Your Android Phone
First you need to install the APK file on your android phone. In order to do that, simply follow the steps below:
- Place the APK file in your phone’s SDcard or Internal memory (preferably external SDcard).
- Browse your phone memory/external memory and tap on the APK file.
- Click ‘install’
- Wait for the APK to install.
- Do not run the application yet.
- After successful installation, you need to place the Data / OBB file in the right place.