Updated: March 02, 2017
Downloads : 750,000+
Version: 1.21.1F (182)
Requires Android: Android 4.1+ (Jelly Bean, API 16)
File Size: 15 MB
APK Signature: c7b63b20e63ab2a4a52194f720a660b282cd168c
APK Md5: 568d1d246cdd2c75e335c41995b3efb4
APK SH1: 0f02bebd31a178aa19c2fd0eb7526a3f6f687594
Verified safe to installDownload APK (15 MB)
Tag Suggest: Added autocomplete when entering tag
Android N: "Quick Write" from Reminder notification, Launcher shortcuts
VR: Fixed cardboard mode
New CommonMark theme
Others: Redesigned Settings screen. Removed re-entering of passcode after exiting from editing mode, Forced sync after writing from wear, Reduced app data by up to 60%^
^ Cached Jpeg images only
Day One Import: http://help.2appstudio.com/journey-import-day-one/
How to install apk with obb dataTo install the APK with OBB/Data, you will need to have:
- APK file
- OBB or Data folder (usually a zip file downloaded from internet)
Install APK on Your Android Phone
First you need to install the APK file on your android phone. In order to do that, simply follow the steps below:
- Place the APK file in your phone’s SDcard or Internal memory (preferably external SDcard).
- Browse your phone memory/external memory and tap on the APK file.
- Click ‘install’
- Wait for the APK to install.
- Do not run the application yet.
- After successful installation, you need to place the Data / OBB file in the right place.