Updated: March 28, 2017
Downloads : 750,000+
Version: 1.21.3 (189)
Requires Android: Android 4.1+ (Jelly Bean, API 16)
File Size: 16 MB
APK Signature: c7b63b20e63ab2a4a52194f720a660b282cd168c
APK Md5: 4476ca0f5b7dc7e7816066b0cbd119b3
APK SH1: b967fb5816a581e96275e237cb8d49ad60378acc
Verified safe to installDownload APK (16 MB)
KR, TW, HK, SG, MY, ID, TH, VN
New atlas view. Day/night mode in atlas mode
Added autocomplete when entering tag
Supports Wear 2.0
Fixed Google cardboard
New CommonMark theme
Removed re-entering of passcode after exiting from editing mode, Forced sync after writing from wear
Fixed Fingerprint bug on some devices
Day One Import: http://help.2appstudio.com/journey-import-day-one/
How to install apk with obb dataTo install the APK with OBB/Data, you will need to have:
- APK file
- OBB or Data folder (usually a zip file downloaded from internet)
Install APK on Your Android Phone
First you need to install the APK file on your android phone. In order to do that, simply follow the steps below:
- Place the APK file in your phone’s SDcard or Internal memory (preferably external SDcard).
- Browse your phone memory/external memory and tap on the APK file.
- Click ‘install’
- Wait for the APK to install.
- Do not run the application yet.
- After successful installation, you need to place the Data / OBB file in the right place.