Updated: June 30, 2017
Downloads : 3,000,000+
Version: 1.23.1 (200)
File Size: 15 MB
APK Signature: c7b63b20e63ab2a4a52194f720a660b282cd168c
APK Md5: 8b6d5c4b6248fd326786378ab14f819e
APK SH1: 902a71b8de6700314382f0195c364b475dc7bc7e
Verified safe to installDownloads APK (15 MB)
- Fixed fingerprint bug
- Fixed sync error bug
- Fixed missing photos bug on tablet devices
- Added date picker in calendar
- Fixed login bug
- Toggle & download High quality (HQ) photos
- New weather service (WeatherBit)
- Historical weather data up to 1 year
- New weather icons
- New single location viewer
- Fixed WordPress title bug
Day One Import: http://help.2appstudio.com/journey-import-day-one/
How to install apk with obb dataTo install the APK with OBB/Data, you will need to have:
- APK file
- OBB or Data folder (usually a zip file downloaded from internet)
Install APK on Your Android Phone
First you need to install the APK file on your android phone. In order to do that, simply follow the steps below:
- Place the APK file in your phone’s SDcard or Internal memory (preferably external SDcard).
- Browse your phone memory/external memory and tap on the APK file.
- Click ‘install’
- Wait for the APK to install.
- Do not run the application yet.
- After successful installation, you need to place the Data / OBB file in the right place.