Updated: December 29, 2017
Downloads : 3,000,000+
Version: 1.26.0B (216)
Requires Android: Android 4.1+ (Jelly Bean, API 16)
File Size: 13 MB
APK Signature: c7b63b20e63ab2a4a52194f720a660b282cd168c
APK Md5: 0e3634ac73d0e1990d1282194e843906
APK SH1: c2aeff39746c9a3ad897c124a2bef39edda5dad6
Verified safe to installDownloads APK (14 MB)
- Improved atlas view
- New location picker
- Added favorite place
- Select multiple photos in Gallery
How to install apk with obb dataTo install the APK with OBB/Data, you will need to have:
- APK file
- OBB or Data folder (usually a zip file downloaded from internet)
Install APK on Your Android Phone
First you need to install the APK file on your android phone. In order to do that, simply follow the steps below:
- Place the APK file in your phone’s SDcard or Internal memory (preferably external SDcard).
- Browse your phone memory/external memory and tap on the APK file.
- Click ‘install’
- Wait for the APK to install.
- Do not run the application yet.
- After successful installation, you need to place the Data / OBB file in the right place.