Updated: May 18, 2017
Downloads : 0+
Version: 2.1 (11)
Requires Android: Android 4.1+ (Jelly Bean, API 16)
File Size: 8.8 MBB
APK Signature: 814464da5ab403a78e2b4e3455a59613e2fa2865
APK Md5: 4308adcb9cddad32efc9cf79872dea64
APK SH1: 56cb2803e6f9bd354d9ca628c9e8bacc44498409
Verified safe to installDownloads APK (17 MB)
This week has also been our first week having moved into the offices of Telefonica in London. Telefonica own the o2 brand in the UK and a number of other brands such as giffgaff and also Tesco Mobile. We are looking forward to progressing our relationship with Telefonica but don't worry for those of you who are on other networks we still love you the same.
How to install apk with obb dataTo install the APK with OBB/Data, you will need to have:
- APK file
- OBB or Data folder (usually a zip file downloaded from internet)
Install APK on Your Android Phone
First you need to install the APK file on your android phone. In order to do that, simply follow the steps below:
- Place the APK file in your phone’s SDcard or Internal memory (preferably external SDcard).
- Browse your phone memory/external memory and tap on the APK file.
- Click ‘install’
- Wait for the APK to install.
- Do not run the application yet.
- After successful installation, you need to place the Data / OBB file in the right place.