Updated: April 13, 2018
Downloads : 30,000,000+
Version: 38.29.764 (38)
Requires Android: Android 4.1+ (Jelly Bean, API 16)
File Size: 106 MB
APK Signature: b7179dae1b6ee38098a189d60aea27537bf43f2a
APK Md5: 4237c51864c37eba65e2223a29f9dd44
APK SH1: 3c97f015574131959bd024fa413d85d69a7defce
OBB Md5: 3e45fbadc7ba954460149a36bdffc586
OBB sha1: 18260bc3a4c0a85af13fb663ac1b9b6b646f4889
APK Md5: 3e45fbadc7ba954460149a36bdffc586
How to install apk with obb dataTo install the APK with OBB/Data, you will need to have:
- APK file
- OBB or Data folder (usually a zip file downloaded from internet)
Install APK on Your Android Phone
First you need to install the APK file on your android phone. In order to do that, simply follow the steps below:
- Place the APK file in your phone’s SDcard or Internal memory (preferably external SDcard).
- Browse your phone memory/external memory and tap on the APK file.
- Click ‘install’
- Wait for the APK to install.
- Do not run the application yet.
- After successful installation, you need to place the Data / OBB file in the right place.
Where to put the OBB or Data file?
- Firstly, Download APK file of the app for Android.
- Copy the APK file to your Android device's SD card and Install it. (Don't open it after installation)
Download Obb files and copy the *.obb file named
main.32.com.lego.city.my_city2.obbinto the required location:
The full/absolute path of the obb file should look like as the following (Case-sensitive):
/SDCARD/Android/obb/com.lego.city.my_city2/main.32.com.lego.city.my_city2.obbIf there is no such location, you need to create the path or folder manually on your SD card.