Updated: August 10, 2018
Downloads : 750,000+
Version: 3.0.1426 (1426)
Requires Android: 6.0 (Marshmallow, API 23)
File Size: 8.88 MB
APK Signature: 9f22e278af97ef59b825b913566d9f7d6b7b9c65
APK Md5: 588ae8f3ab7f975aa54e3b4830ea866a
APK SH1: 2efd9853255fd037471004a3f67b8948ebfbb201
Verified safe to installDownload APK (9 MB)
• Fixed a typo in the Save & View file dialog
• Fixed an issue with Remote Sound not starting during a Remote Control session.
• Improved the ability to copy files when using Files for LogMeIn.
• Improved in-app messaging.
Important: LogMeIn for Android version 2.7.1338 is the last update that supports any Android version below 6.0.
How to install apk with obb dataTo install the APK with OBB/Data, you will need to have:
- APK file
- OBB or Data folder (usually a zip file downloaded from internet)
Install APK on Your Android Phone
First you need to install the APK file on your android phone. In order to do that, simply follow the steps below:
- Place the APK file in your phone’s SDcard or Internal memory (preferably external SDcard).
- Browse your phone memory/external memory and tap on the APK file.
- Click ‘install’
- Wait for the APK to install.
- Do not run the application yet.
- After successful installation, you need to place the Data / OBB file in the right place.