Updated: February 13, 2018
Downloads : 750,000+
Version: 3.28.1 (1891)
Requires Android: Android 4.2+ (Jelly Bean MR1, API 17)
File Size: 15 MB
APK Signature: a98570e8e0d82ca2e1d138c6cadb7585a3dc9733
APK Md5: 8c82384107150c83605250739e25bb1f
APK SH1: d519a55297e4a5c5d7206a6ae0ec0acc2b54b614
Verified safe to installDownload APK (15 MB)
Thanks for using MyTherapy. Your feedback means the world to us. If you run into issues or have suggestions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are working hard to make MyTherapy even better. If you gave us less than 5 stars, an update of your review is highly appreciated.
How to install apk with obb dataTo install the APK with OBB/Data, you will need to have:
- APK file
- OBB or Data folder (usually a zip file downloaded from internet)
Install APK on Your Android Phone
First you need to install the APK file on your android phone. In order to do that, simply follow the steps below:
- Place the APK file in your phone’s SDcard or Internal memory (preferably external SDcard).
- Browse your phone memory/external memory and tap on the APK file.
- Click ‘install’
- Wait for the APK to install.
- Do not run the application yet.
- After successful installation, you need to place the Data / OBB file in the right place.