Updated: October 11, 2018
Downloads : 0+
Version: 1.12.4 (11204)
Requires Android: 4.4 (Kitkat, API 19)
File Size: 4.8 MB
APK Signature: 7b6dc7079c34739ce81159719fb5eb61d2a03225
APK Md5: 13e0319b343686edc372d0b4c2a91e73
APK SH1: b5d866d65391e4763e5536e24027f1acefb165fd
Verified safe to installDownload APK (3 MB)
We fixed the bug which didn't allow to select SD card files on some devices.
We also fixed the issue when connection got interrupted on several devices during transfers.
Share Mi Drop via Bluetooth.
We improved connection stability.
How to install apk with obb dataTo install the APK with OBB/Data, you will need to have:
- APK file
- OBB or Data folder (usually a zip file downloaded from internet)
Install APK on Your Android Phone
First you need to install the APK file on your android phone. In order to do that, simply follow the steps below:
- Place the APK file in your phone’s SDcard or Internal memory (preferably external SDcard).
- Browse your phone memory/external memory and tap on the APK file.
- Click ‘install’
- Wait for the APK to install.
- Do not run the application yet.
- After successful installation, you need to place the Data / OBB file in the right place.