Updated: January 07, 2019
Downloads : 0+
Version: 1.42.94 (94)
Requires Android: 4.4 (Kitkat, API 19)
File Size: 9.41 MB
APK Signature: 20183796ab8b63add2bc4ebf512008ba6279cb42
APK Md5: 391008a2137f49b48e4bff6949fde680
APK SH1: 6e8a43148bd4cdda7cbf3a9efe147b8947e1c570
Verified safe to installDownloads APK (9 MB)
This update also includes accessibility improvements with several fixes for TalkBack support.
We’ve continued to improve performance with several crash fixes.
Want early access to updates and new features? Then join our Beta: play.google.com/apps/testing/com.microsoft.todos
How to install apk with obb dataTo install the APK with OBB/Data, you will need to have:
- APK file
- OBB or Data folder (usually a zip file downloaded from internet)
Install APK on Your Android Phone
First you need to install the APK file on your android phone. In order to do that, simply follow the steps below:
- Place the APK file in your phone’s SDcard or Internal memory (preferably external SDcard).
- Browse your phone memory/external memory and tap on the APK file.
- Click ‘install’
- Wait for the APK to install.
- Do not run the application yet.
- After successful installation, you need to place the Data / OBB file in the right place.